1) Find out what he likes and give him something he will actually use. Surprisingly enough, people will just go out and mindlessly buy a gift without putting any thought into it. If he still works that 9-5, get him a wardrobe upgrade for the office.
2) A new pair of specs. Sometimes the right pair of frames can give a little modern flair to an aging man.
3) Well fitting trousers. Everyone knows the term “Dad Jeans”. Help him break that stereotype and hook him up with a new pair of pants that actually fit.
4) A guilt free gym membership. We can’t believe that the “Dad Bod” is actually a trending topic. We are sure you don’t like it either, so sign him up to a local gym and get him to start pumping some iron again.
5) Take him out. Nothing beats quality time with a loved one. Make it special, take him out to play golf or treat him out to a nice restaurant. Invite family, maybe even his friends. Just give him a good time!
Visit our shop